- Michael Smith (Chairman) Formerly Chief Executive Officer of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) from October 2007 to December 2015 and is currently an Adviser to the Board. He is also Senior Adviser at PwC Australia’s Asia Practice. Until June 2007, Mr Smith was President and Chief Executive Officer, The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited; Chairman, Hang Seng Bank Limited; Global Head of Commercial Banking for the HSBC Group; and Chairman, HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad. Previously, he was Chief Executive Officer of HSBC Argentina Holdings SA and was subsequently appointed Chairman of HSBC in Argentina in 2000.
- James Zorab (Chief Executive, Co-Founder) an experienced entrepreneur, raising venture capital funds and developing a number of products, including Fibertag, a unique bar coded filament for anti-counterfeiting of branded goods and Flectalon, a high performance insulating material.
- Peter Davis (Non-Executive Director, former Chairman) formerly a partner with PwC, first Director General of the UK National Lottery, successfully setting up the largest lottery in the world. Peter has also been a Non-Executive Director of Abbey National, Avis Europe, Equitable Life, Boosey & Hawkes and Provident Financial.
- Mike Jacobs (Co-Founder & Codel Inventor) is the creative ‘brains’ behind Codel, providing the original concepts that shaped the service and product architecture. Mike wrote the Codel patents, is an experienced programmer of 20 years and has extensive publications to his name with a particular focus on Identity.
- Mark Broughton (Commercial Director) has extensive general management experience at Board level in Intellectual Property based SMEs, including with HTV Group and United News and Media, having previously been an Investment Executive with VC 3i.
- Michelle Farkas (Director) formerly Global Head of Strategy and Transformation, Financial Solutions at Tata Consultancy Services and Head of Strategic Change at Barclays, Michelle is A highly effective senior executive with sophisticated management skills and a track record of building strategic operations and managing cross-functional delivery in highly pressurized, multinational environments
- Paul FitzGerald- is a consultant working with Information Mosaic, the premier Corporate Actions scrubbing engine and has worked in the Securities industry for 28 years. He was formerly, co-founder of eVent Systems the corporate action product supplier. Before that he worked as Business Development Manager at City Networks and as IT Director for LGT Asset Management's (now part of Invesco) where he was responsible for the Global Data centre supporting LGT's Global Fund Management Operations. Paul has close links with SWIFT, SMPG and the Data Vendors, has been an active member of several working practice groups (Including Proxy Voting) and has significant knowledge of business processes within the securities industry across the spectrum of Institution types.
- Christopher Clarke, (Chief Technology Officer) & Chief Executive Officer, Clarke Software Consultancy - Codel’s primary software developer since 2006